I must say..I am MADLY in love with these nails. It really isn't that hard to do and looks so fabulous!
Here is how i did the look..
1. apply the nail polish you want to be closest to the cuticle, halfway down your nail (this doesn't have to be perfect as it is going to be covered by the next color)
2. Make sure you let this color dry COMPLETELY or it will smudge on the next step
3. Take either tape, dots, or page reinforcements and place them over the white on your cuticle of your nail
4. Paint your top color over and let it dry
5. When it is completely dry peel off the tape and VOILA!!! you have gorgeous french reverse nails
You can mix and match up your colors or even add rhinestones or other details to make it more edgy.
Do you know any other easy, edgy nail ideas?